Matches are determined by speed. With that in mind, we designed PUMA's new flagship soccer cleat, the v1.11 with a lighweight microfiber sythentic upper so you can get to the ball first. The one-piece outsole provides stability and support, utilizing a carbon-fiber plate in the forefoot to minimize weight and increase reactivity in the flex area for quick cuts in any direction. The v1.11 will give you the confidence to be your fastest even at the last whistle blow.
- Microfiber Upper Material: Made of a new super-soft yet abrasion-resistant premium microfiber material to give you superb touch with the ball.
- UNI Construction: Offers a unique glove-like fit and improved softness in the toe by removing the additional trim around the stitching area.
- Anatomically Shaped Sockliner: Removable sockliner with a memory foam insert in the heel provides cushioning and enhances comfort.
- Rubberized Anti-Slip Print: Underneath the removable sockliner a rubberized print prevents the sockliner from slipping inside the boot.
- External Heel Counter: Provides optimal heel stability and support.
- Lace Cover: Held down by an elastic strap and a TriHook fastener to ensure a perfect fit, the lace cover provides a smooth kicking area and a stylish look.
- Central Lacing System: Makes the instep easy and the v1.11 suitable for various footshapes.
See more details on PUMA v1.11 I FG Firm Ground Soccer Cleats